Mish, can I spend the night with you. Tomorrow morning I have to go to work (she works as a teacher in the House of Children's Creativity, about five hundred meters from my apartment), and it will take fifteen minutes from you, no more.
You know, I probably don't want to.
Gradually, our topics moved to a more intimate level, and she suddenly said, duracel. At first I didn’t catch up, but then I immediately picked it up, “batteries in your vibrator? ..”
She was visiting her parents. I found out the name of my proletarian - Dmitry. I found out that he works in construction. I also saw his wife. I have to admit, it's such a cute little mop. Petite, in fashionable glasses, intelligent looking ... How soon had he not crushed her or torn her in two? No, ladies and gentlemen, such men should be shared!
liveartbcs.com/mozambique/03-04-2022. You are very sweet and everything is so tender that I just get lost all over like a schoolboy and I’m very dumb, but inside I’m ready to explode, well, you understand ...
The same goes for those who want to have fun. Sit down friends.
We went to my kitchen and began to chat and drink cognac. After about 30 minutes we were already quite cheerful.
none
"Are you serious?"